Whisper Dunes Update – Panama City Beach, FL
Written By: Chad On: 24th April 2008 Under: Website Updates
Recently, new 3D renderings and images of the town home and villas floor plans were released, and yes, we’ve got our hands on them! If you visit our main Whisper Dunes page, click on “Whisper Dunes Floor Plans.” There you may view the newest full color renderings of the main structures, along with new floor plan images.
Yesterday Miller & Associates Realty had a wonderful visit from some of the folks from the Northwest Florida Division of Beazer Homes. They came over to talk with us about the project and give us a little insight in what to expect at Whisper Dunes. Matt Brandman, Vice President of Operations at the Northwest Florida Division, told us how excited he is about this new community. For about 20 minutes, Matt spoke with us about some of the upcoming events for REALTORS(r), when to expect models to be open and various other information. Here are some of the highlights we thought you might be interested in:
- This Friday, they will start pouring concrete for the models. The models should be open somewhere near August.
- Beazer Homes plans to make Whisper Dunes maintenance free. They will handle all landscaping and the exterior of the structures.
- Pricing information will be released in 3 weeks. They also plan on doing special “lowered pricing” for about two days at the very begining. We’ll keep you informed.
- They have a preferred lender — Countrywide. We are unsure of the details at the moment, but it sounded like they may pay up to 3-4% towards your closing costs if you use them. If this is true, you won’t have to bring any money to closing!
- Matt said that they plan to build a reserve so that the exterior of the town homes and villas will be repainted/repaird when necessary. An example he gave was that if a hurricane ever came, and either shingles or a part of the hardiboard came off, the reserve would cover the cost and/or it would help the owner in repairing it. Another example he gave was that this would cover the cost of repainting the structures every number of years.
- They do not have a definite Homeowners Association fee set in stone, however, they plan to be somewhere around $120.00-$130.00 a month.
We can’t explain how impressed we were with the information they gave us and the dedication Beazer Homes has in their communities. All of their employees, especially Matt, believe in creating a quality product at prices everyone can afford. Whisper Dunes now has an official address of 20968 US-98, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. You may view the map below.
View Larger Map
Miller & Associates Realty
Panama City Beach, Florida Real Estate
(850) 249-6655 Office
Disclaimer: Anything in this article may be changed by the Developer, so please contact us if it is important to you. We try to bring you the most up-to-date and correct information, however, we are not liable if any changes that occur.