Laketown Wharf Condominiums
Your search returned no results
Are you looking for an nontraditional condominium experience? Laketown Wharf Condominiums is your destination for fun, excitement and relaxation in Panama City Beach, FL.
Laketown Wharf is located at the corner of Thomas Drive and Front Beach Road. On one side, you have the spring-fed lake and on the opposite side you have access to the Gulf of Mexico. This resort community was built by Jerry Wallace Development who is also working on other condos in Panama City Beach, FL.
This development is still undergoing construction , however, Phase I has already begun their closings.
What sets this development apart from most condo resorts is the amount of amenities available to owners and guests. In addition, it’s one of the only resort communities on a lake. From what we’ve heard, the lake’s water show will shoot water over 100 ft in the air and drench it in all sorts of beautiful colors. It will surely be spectacular!
Click to enlarge
Map To Laketown Wharf Condominiums
- 22 Stories Tall
- 737 Residential Condominiums
- Up To 14 Restaurants On-Site
- 5 Additional Restaurants Within 500 ft
- Retail Shops On-Site
- Over 52K Sqft Of Lakefront Boardwalk
- 2-Story Pool with Waterfall and Hot Tubs
- 4 Additional Pools with Amenities
- 10 Story Garage
- Pool And Deck On Top Of Garage
- Large Island Pool with Tiki Bar
- Service Kiosks
- Gondola and Paddle-Boat Rentals
- Beach Access
- Kids Playground
- Gulf Lake and Golf Course Views
- Game Room and Owners Lounge
- Spring-fed Lake
- Water & Light Show in the Lake
Special Property Notes